Dr. Michael A. Wooten - Alamitos Bay Chiropractic & Wellness Center Welcomes You
Dr. Michael A. Wooten and the rest of the team at the Alamitos Bay Chiropractic & Wellness Center are happy to welcome you to our clinic's official website. Our broad range of skills, experience, and holistic healing techniques has been helping Long Beach CA residents just like you with all kinds of musculoskeletal and neurological concerns, from auto accident injuries and chronic pain conditions to neuropathy symptoms and general family wellness care. We hope you'll explore this site in detail to get a clearer idea of what we can do to help you thrive -- and that you'll also schedule an in-person visit so you can get know us better and experience our expertise first-hand!
A Wealth of Skill From Our Long Beach Chiropractor
Dr. Michael A. Wooten has been helping patients manage health challenges, rehabilitate injuries, and maximize their physical capabilities for over 20 years. His early experience as an award-winning athlete led him to an interest in treating sports injuries, forming the basis for his successful career as a chiropractor, sports injury therapist and holistic health advisor. He regularly works with college athletes, professional tennis associations, and even members of the U.S. ski team. But you don't have to be a sports enthusiast to benefit from Dr. Wooten's extensive knowledge and skill -- he's equally proud to serve the needs of children, everyday working adults, seniors and everyone else in the Long Beach area.
Integrated Natural Services and Techniques for the Whole Family
Our clinic takes a "whole body" or holistic approach to care, combining several different healing modalities as needed into personalized health, wellness and/or rehabilitation plans. Your own plan may include such techniques as:
- Chiropractic Care - We provide manual adjustments as well as instrument-based techniques.
- Soft tissues Therapies - We offer everything from massage therapy and electroacupuncture to physiotherapy and Active Release Technique.
- Evaluations - Get your spinal screenings and injury evaluations right here.
- Corrective Exercises - We can help you rebuild and rehabilitate an injury, post-operative weakness, balance problem, postural imbalance or other physical challenges.
- Counseling and Advice - We offer health and wellness counseling, from dietary recommendations to ergonomic advice, to help you take good care of yourself every day.
Want to Feel and Function Better? Pay Us a Visit!
Whether you're a world-class athlete or just looking for safe, effective wellness care for your loved ones and yourself, our clinic stands ready to help every member of your family feel and function better. It all starts with that first visit, so take action now ensure a healthier future. Call 562-434-5656 or make use of our online appointment scheduler to set up a consultation (at our special $75 rate for first-timers) at Dr. Michael A. Wooten - Alamitos Bay Chiropractic & Wellness Center. We look forward to meeting you -- and helping you!