Neck Pain Treatment at Your Long Beach Chiropractor
Neck pain is a common condition affecting millions of Americans who want relief from their symptoms. Our treatment team at Alamitos Bay Chiropractic & Wellness Center has the professional skill and experience to help treat your neck pain.
What Are Some Causes Of Neck Pain?
- Injury to the upper spine, such as during an automobile accident, causes sudden movement to the neck, forcing it out of normal alignment and possibly resulting in strains, sprains or other injuries.
- Sports injuries affecting the neck can cause possible damage to the upper spine or C-spine area.
- The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) explains that the neck supports the full weight of the head, making it more susceptible to injury and pain.
- Arthritis, bulging or herniated discs, spinal stenosis, poor posture or “Sleeping wrong” potentially increase the risk of experiencing neck pain.
Dr. Michael A. Wooten has the experience to diagnose and treat pain in your neck, likely helping you return to a more active lifestyle without possible debilitating symptoms.
Neck Pain Symptoms
Neck pain involves more than simple aching from muscle strain injury, degenerative disc disease, or injury. Consumer Health Digest points to other symptoms that you may not immediately connect to your C-spine injury or condition. These are examples of symptoms possibly occurring due to neck pain.
- Stiffness, constant or throbbing pain
- The inability to complete work duties or responsibilities at home
- Relationship strain
Neck Pain Treatment Options
Chiropractic care and treatments are proven methods of treating a variety of conditions, including neck pain. Dr. Wooten and our staff use gentle chiropractic care treatments, based on your individual needs, determined at your initial visit. Range of motion testing, neurological exams, neck and cervical spine adjustments, electro-acupuncture, a variety of massage therapy techniques and health and wellness services are some examples of techniques that our team of professionals potentially uses to treat your symptoms.
Contact Dr. Michael A. Wooten, Your Long Beach Chiropractor
Our experienced team at Alamitos Bay Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Long Beach CA recognizes that you want gentle treatment for your neck pain, whether it originates from a headache, injury, degenerative disc disease, poor posture or another cause. Our massage hours are 9am – 7pm on Friday’s so feel free to visit us or call at 562-434-5656 for a consultation today.